Without Spending Years Learning French!
You see one of the biggest myths when it comes to learn French language is that you need to spend a lot of time in order to be an effective speaker.
That’s simply not true.
I’ve been teaching successfully hundreds of university students and corporates for a decade, without spending years teaching them my native language!
What’s my secret weapon?
… Learning profiles!
I like to say that learning French is like learning to drive a car. Before learning to drive, you need to know how to adjust your seat and the rear-view mirror according to your unique and personal profile.
It’s no different to learn French! You need to know how you learn best (what are your strongest memories = learning profile) before getting started.
What’s my 2nd secret weapon?
… 55mn Private Coaching session weekly + the 10-minute daily practice to finally become fluent in weeks (instead of years!)
Watch the video tutorial below to:
Learn about learning profiles (yes, that’s important!). Do you know what is yours?
Learn how to conjugate 90% of the French verbs easily and in minutes!
Learn how to speak in the future in seconds (yes, the theory is that simple!)
Experience the autopilot assimilation technique: your 10-minute daily practice so that you’ll REMEMBER what has been covered and you’ll speak in the present and future tense effortlessly – with the luxury to be able to use 7200 verbs!
Come back next week.
You’ll have a grasp of the effectiveness of my method.
If at that point you’re serious about learning French, please consider my private services.
Still not sure?
Why would you prefer to learn French with me?
- 100% customized private coaching: French language training according to your specific level, needs and learning profile.
- Pre-training consultation: I will evaluate your level, your learning profile and your goal to make sure I set up the right syllabus for you – before we actually get started.
- Recorded sessions: All training sessions will be video recorded so you can watch them as many times as you want.
- Individual platform: I’ll store your recorded videos, notes and homework on your personal & secure platform online.
- Autopilot Assimilation: Your 10 minute daily practice which represents the cognitive state that will allow you to REMEMBER and use effortlessly what you’ve been taught.
- Professional feedback & correction: I’m a native, qualified & experienced French teacher, and an official CEFR examiner. I will coach you with the same dedication and expertise I successfully taught students at top universities in London.
- Email support: All email communication will be stored in your individual platform. You can reply either within the platform or from your regular email address (that will always receive a copy).
- Post-training strategy: After we’re finished, I will give you a personalized autopilot assimilation practice.
- Better value for money: You’ll spend weeks learning French instead of years. And fluency will become a realistic goal.
- 100% safe investment: 30 Day money back guarantee. As long as you do your 10 minute daily practice, I can easily guarantee you that what you will learn with me will stay with you. If not, I’d definitely give you your money back.
How much is it?
Book a 10 Week Private Coaching Training Now or Contact me for more:
How does it work?
- No textbook: All lessons are 100% customized and focused on speaking grammatically correct modern French. The syllabus will be specific to your individual needs, level and learning profile, which means I can’t use any single textbook.
- Video conferencing: French Skype lessons so that I can share my screen. You need to have a good intenet connexion, a webcam, headphones and mic.
- 10mn daily practice: Every day, you’ll have a 10 minute autopilot assimilation that is compulsory if you want to remember what you’ve learnt and move forward.
- 55mn Private coaching session weekly: The first part of the session focuses on the amount of knowledge you assimilated during the week + your listening skills. We can then move forward to another subject (theory + oral practice) that will be the focus of your upcoming daily practice until we meet again.
- Schedule: My teaching hours are 9am through 6pm GMT (London time) Monday to Friday.
What my clients say…
I began looking for an online French coach so that I could learn French at my own pace rather than struggling to keep up with a class. I came upon Learn French Lab and was impressed by Annette’s enthusiasm and presentation. Being a ‘silver surfer’ I was a bit apprehensive about this venture but needn’t have worried. I learnt a lot and enjoyed my time with Annette finding her very patient and good humoured.
Annette’s sessions are on video too, so you can review these if you feel the need and I found that very useful.This, combined with her determination, encouraged me to ‘go for it’ and I’m glad I did.
Bob Marshall, Harrow, UK
To be honest, I really didn’t think the online tuition was going to help me. But I didn’t feel as though I had any other option; I had delayed long enough and I needed to take a first step. Also, I work in a post-conflict country which where I don’t have access to any French language schools, and even if there were some, it is unsafe to travel to and from there in the evenings. The online one-to-one option was the safest and easiest option.
I thought to myself “if it doesn’t work out after one month, I just won’t continue.” But in fact, it turned out to be a very good choice. I found that [Annette Gilleron] picked up very quickly on what my learning gaps were and what my learning needs were from one week to the next, and [Annette Gilleron] prepared lessons that responded very well to both. Each of the lessons were exactly tailored for me and suited my learning style exactly. I only wish I had the time to continue with the online option now that I’ve relocated to a French-speaking country.
When I found my way to the ‘members area’ of the Learn French Lab and saw every lesson and materials were filed there in my own little corner (a recording of the webex, the whiteboard notes, the exercises, the homework and audios) I thought “wow, I can enjoy these lessons again and again and again at no extra cost.”
Audrey Ahwan, UK/Liberia
I really enjoyed the experience with you as I needed live interaction. There were things that I was actually working on for several months before that on my own and I just was not getting it. After doing several exercises with the question forms it finally started making sense to me. I think my biggest struggle to learn French was the ER verbs which are making sense to me now. The listening part of it on the exercises was great as well because reading it and hearing it is two different things.
Having you every Wednesday morning made me accountable. If it were not a money issue and everything I have going on I would still have you as my coach,and who knows in the near future I may give you a call back when my situation is straightened out here, I appreciated you very much.
Samantha, Texas, USA