On the previous page, you learned French greetings.But you know that there are some Basic French Phrases that you’ll hear over and over again.
I know from my experience that not knowing how to make yourself understood can land you into very embarrassing situations!
So you may need to learn at least a few of them that you can easily use in any situation.
Learn basic French expressions you can use in everyday conversation in 4 steps with Audio:
- Step 1: Learn the very basic phrases
- Step 2: Learn phrases to be polite in all circumstances
- Step 3: Learn phrases you may need if you’re lost
- Step 4: Learn the question words
1. The very basic French phrases
2. Politeness French Phrases
S’il vous plaît (Please)
Merci (Thank you)
De rien (You’re welcome)
Excusez-moi (Excuse me)
Je voudrais (I would like)
3. Common French Phrases if you’re Lost!
Vous parlez anglais? (Do you speak English)
Je ne comprends pas (I don’t understand)
Où est…? (Where is…?)
4. Question words
Combien? (How much?)
Combien? (How many?)
C’est quoi? (What is it?)